Mindy Glivinski, PA-C is a graduate of the Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine Physician Assistant Program, where she earned her master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies. Ms. Glivinski had six years of experience in primary care medicine prior to joining SGC.
- 2004 Oregon Health & Science University (Portland, OR). School of Medicine, Master of Physician Assistant Studies.
- 1999 University of Oregon (Eugene, OR). Bachelor of Science in General Science, Minor in Anthropology.
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) certification, 11/2004, 6/2010
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), initial certification 2003
- 2008-2011 Physician Assistant, Dr. Michael Kelber, (Salem, OR). Family medicine practice.
- 2010-2011, 2005-2007 Physician Assistant, Northwest Human Services, West Salem Clinic (Salem, OR). Federally qualified community health clinic, family medicine practice.
- 2008-2010 Physician Assistant, Salem Family Physicians (Salem, OR). Family medicine practice.
- American Gastroenterologic Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Oregon Medical Association
- Marion Polk Medical Society