We’re Committed to Providing the Best Care Possible
At Salem Gastro, our compassionate, professional staff will care for you throughout the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the gastrointestinal tract. Our digestive disease treatment includes the esophagus, stomach, small intestines, liver, pancreas, colon and rectum as well as diseases like Hepatitis C.
Established in 1979, Salem Gastro is independently owned, operated, and under the direction of our physician shareholders who also own and operate Salem Endoscopy Center, adjacent to our clinic. This arrangement makes it convenient for our patients because their endoscopy procedure will be under their physician’s direction in the same safe, friendly and relaxed environment that we provide at Salem Gastro.
- All our physicians are board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Two of our physicians have obtained the prestigious title of “Fellow” from the nation’s top physician associations for outstanding contributions in research, teaching and other clinical achievements.
- One physician also is board certified in Nutrition Support.
As the only single-specialty gastroenterology clinic in Salem, our experienced team of physicians, physician assistants, registered nurses and support staff care for you through every step of the process. We help you gather knowledge about digestive diseases, diagnoses, and the most appropriate and effective treatment options. Our integrated electronic health record system allows us to offer quick turnaround for labs, prescription requests, and endoscopy and consultation reports.
We’re Committed to Our Community
At Salem Gastro, we believe in Salem and its surrounding communities, and give back whenever we can.
Colon Cancer Awareness
In partnership with Salem Cancer Institute, our physicians and staff sponsor local events to raise awareness of colon cancer. The physicians from Salem Gastro have donated their time and expertise performing colonoscopy screenings to qualified patients who otherwise could not afford this potentially life-saving exam.
Other Community Contributions
- Marion Polk Medical Foundation
- The Salem Art Association
- Marion-Polk County Food Share
- Annual Christmas Charity Fund for Local Charities