Being Seen In the Clinic?
Remember to bring…
- Completed medical history form
- Current medication list form including dosage and frequency, including over-the-counter and herbal supplements
- Insurance card(s), co-pay and picture ID
- Copies of recent tests, imaging reports (x-rays, CAT Scans), past procedure reports or anything you want your provider to review during you’re appointment
- Arrive early; we are located in building “C” on the Salem Hospital campus. Allow plenty of time for parking and finding our clinic.
Having a Procedure?
- Review your preparation instructions
- Bring a licensed driver who can wait during your procedure (approx. 2hrs)
- Wear loose comfortable clothing
- Bring current medication and allergy list
- Leave valuables at home (except insurance card(s) and deposit; if required)