Dr. Hoda was born and raised in the Willamette Valley, completed her undergraduate studies at Oregon State University, and earned her medical degree at Oregon Health & Sciences University. Following medical school she spent six years at Oregon Health & Science University completing an Internal Medicine residency followed by a Gastroenterology fellowship. Dr. Hoda’s clinical and research interests include quality outcomes in colonoscopy, diseases of the colon including colorectal cancer and inflammatory bowel disease, and pancreatic and biliary disease.
Dr. Hoda enjoys spending time with her husband and three children, camping, basketball, wakeboarding, tennis, and travel, including aid work in southeast Africa.
- 2006-2009 Oregon Health & Science University GI Fellowship
- 2004-2006 Oregon Health & Science University Internal Medicine PGY2, 3
- 2003-2004 Oregon Health & Science University Internal Medicine Internship
- 1999-2003 Oregon Health & Science University, School of Medicine, Portland, Oregon, MD Degree (summa cum laude)
- 1998-1999 Portland State University, Portland, Oregon, Post-Baccalaureate Studies
- 1995-1998 Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon, BS Zoology (summa cum laude)
Honors and Distinctions
- 2006 OHSU Medical Housestaff Teaching Award. PGY3
- 2005 OHSU John A. Benson, JR., M.D. Humanism Award. PGY2
- 2003 Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society Selection
- 2003 OHSU Commencement AMWA Janet M. Glasgow Achievement Award
- 1995, 1998 Oregon State University Waldo Cummings Outstanding Student Award
- 1995-1998 Oregon State University Laurels Tuition Scholar
- August 2006 Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- October 2009 Gastroenterology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- 2011-2013 ACLS
- Oregon Medical Board
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- Oregon Medical Association
- 2003-present Oregon Health & Science University
- 2009-present Salem Hospital
- Enjoying family time with my two sons, daughter and husband.
- Camping, international travel, basketball, wakeboarding, and tennis.