Our Commitment to Quality
At Salem Endoscopy Center, we provide sensitive, patient-centered care in a comfortable environment.
Combining the latest technology with ongoing education of our physicians, nurses, and staff, we are able to deliver the best care in the Pacific Northwest. Our staff truly cares, and strives to make your time with us the best it can be.
Our distinguishing characteristics:
- Salem Endoscopy Center is accredited by AAAHC, the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.
- We participate in the Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality Reporting Program. We report on measures that focus on improved health care outcomes, quality, safety, efficiency and satisfaction for patients.
- Many of our nurses are certified by the Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates, Inc. (SGNA).
- We use only state of the art equipment, including high-definition (HD) endoscopes
- We provide you with a copy of the procedure report, and will fax it to your Primary Care Provider
Salem Endoscopy Center offers an unmatched degree of convenience and simplicity by keeping your admitting time short and easy and making it easy to find nearby parking. Our patients repeatedly give us the highest praise on our satisfaction surveys for our center and specialized staff, with more than 99 percent giving us “satisfied” or “very satisfied” ratings.